RAW is right around the corner tonight, so it’s time for me to give you 9 predictions.
I will not call this a drinking game nor should you play this as a drinking game. We get hammered once a month, so you’ll have to wait until Summerslam.
If you don’t think you can resist the temptation, go read the Which Pro Wrestling Boyfriend Are You special. You’ll be sober AND have a better perception of where you are as a person. Unless you get The Great Khali.
Now then, for RAW tonight, I predict that:
1. Sometime during the broadcast, Brie Bella will say “Bitch”.
2. Dean Ambrose will stop talking mid-promo, to slowly shave his beard with the microphone.
3. A great wrestling match will happen while Cole, Lawler and JBL discuss Mountain Dew and the WWE App.
4. Reigns will respond to Orton, but you won’t hear a thing.
5. Orton will respond to Reigns, but forget his lines.
6. The Streak will continue, as the Wyatts do another run-in on Jericho.
7. You will see 6 recaps, 5 WWE Network plugs, 4 “Maggles” , 3 things that only happened on the WWE App, 2 matches that go to commercial and 1 client who broke The Undertaker’s undefeated streak at Wrestlemania!
8. With Brock, Heyman and Cena all pre-recording their segments, The Rock will be shooting his movie with a smile on his face.
9. WWE will announce that Hulk Hogan’s character in WWE 2K15 will have 3 modes: Classic Hogan, nWo Hogan and Sex Tape Hogan:
How about you? What do you see happening on RAW tonight? The #10 prediction is yours!